A bird does not sing because it has an answer.  It sings because it has a song.

04 August 2009

Selling for Geniuses

Masterminds Unleashed:Selling for Geniuses has been released and is now available for sale on my website.

I am so excited to hold the book in my hand after all the months of writing, re-writing, and collaborative editing we all did together to make it happen. Now it's here, and I'm looking for opportunities to share it with businesspeople who can benefit from the great ideas it contains.

If you know of a business networking organization, trade group, or club that needs a guest presenter, please invite their speaker coordinator to contact me. If you refer me to a group and they book me as a speaker, I'll send you a complimentary copy of Selling for Geniuses!

No comments: